- Where did it go? Watch closely to see evidence disappear before your eyes. I bet it's just smarties, right?
- Sushi birthday cake with full instructions and pictures of other people's versions:
- When beautiful actors play ordinary/real people
- Transformer owls. Don't worry, you don't need to understand what they're saying. Just watch the birds and if you want further explanation of when it gets bigger/smaller specifically, then check out the description.
- Enough Plumbers! This is a Mario-esque type game, but not. It's takes the concept of Mario (jumping around, collecting coins, funny sound effects) and turns it into a new puzzle game where as you collect each coin, you increase the number of plumbers you're playing at once. It can get really crazy, but fun. Try it out. :)
- Ingenious label design that ensure the food you're getting is fresh. The hourglass stickers use a special ink that changes colors as ammonia is released inside, indicating when the meat gets older. Cool, huh?
- A brief history of pretty much everything. No really, it's all there. :D
I'm posting mostly over at Quirky Cookery right now, where I play with my food and teach you to have fun with it, too. Come check me out?
One more in a series of link dump compilations including all the ridiculous things I've found and shared elsewhere. There are lots more shared on Quirky Jessi's Facebook, but here's some to catch you up: