- If you know anything about coffee and don't just randomly order at Starbucks, then this one's for you:
Customer: “Where’s your normal coffee?”
Customer: “I just want a bag of normal coffee, not flavored.
Where’s your normal coffee?”
Me: “Oh, all of the coffees on the left side of the shelf are unflavored.”
Customer: “No, they’re all flavored. They all say different flavors, like ’Ethiopia’.”
Me: “No, those aren’t flavors. All the ones with a country name are just normal, black coffees like you want. The country name is where the coffee was grown.”
Customer: “What! There’s no such country as Ethiopia!”
Me: “Well, it’s very far away, in Africa.”
Customer: “If you say so. So the ones with country names aren’t flavored?”
Customer: “Fine. I’ll take the stuff from France.”
Me: “Coffee doesn’t grow in France…”
Customer: “Yeah, that French Vanilla.”
- The laziest cat in the world doesn't even care if this seagull steals all its food. Way to go bird! I love how at the end, he goes back for more, tilts his head up at the cat all confused, and then....yeah....you'll see.
- This isn't quirky, but very, very good advice about how to give support and comfort during a miscarriage. I think it's a must-read, regardless if you ever think you'll be in a situation to use it.
- Night light bookmark/bedside table light
- Because sometimes you just want to "ooo and aww" at baby sloths eating.
- The real Hello Kitty. This one gets a major shoutout because it's become quite the inside joke as a friend of mine likes to say "Hi kitty, hi, hey, hey kitty...." with every wave, and can go on for a long time doing so, lol.
- Moving puzzle
I'm posting mostly over at Quirky Cookery right now, where I play with my food and teach you to have fun with it, too. Come check me out?
Here's another in a series of link dump compilations including all the funny things I've found and shared elsewhere. There are lots more shared on Quirky Jessi's Facebook, but here's a nibble: